Plural of You is a podcast and blog that honors the helpers in the world around us. It also features advice on how we can all choose to help one another.
Who’s behind this?
My name is Josh Morgan. My mission is to lead others toward forgiveness, compassion, and love on both personal and cultural levels. I’ve found these things for myself thanks to some amazing people, and I want to help others find these things, too.
I’m also a nonprofit data analyst and applied sociologist who lives in Baltimore, Maryland. I earned a Master’s degree in Sociology from the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama, and my research has been featured at the organizations below. I’m happily married, have two spoiled cats, and produce Plural of You in my spare time.
- Podcast (12/2015): “Cultivating Social Resilience: An Interview with Josh Morgan,” via HumanCurrent
How can I help?
- Do your part. Society breaks down when we stop working together and give up on our problems. Visit the Get Involved page and find what you care about.
- Share Plural of You. Ever heard of a veterinary social worker? What about the sober gym in Salt Lake City or the artist who makes sculptures of hugs? Tell someone!
- Subscribe. Subscribing will help podcast app developers and other listeners notice Plural of You. Choose a free option.
- Support other podcasts. You can find a few recommendations on the Resources page.
- Say hello. What’s on your mind? Need help with something? Let me know!