Get new episodes delivered to you instantly! Here are some options.
- iTunes is the most popular podcatcher for Windows and Mac OS. It is free. Click here to find The Plural of You on iTunes, or see “How to Subscribe in iTunes” below.
- Pocket Casts is an outstanding podcatcher for Android and iPhone. It is USD$3.99 on the App Store and Google Play, but it has the best features of any smartphone app for podcasts. Click here to find The Plural of You on Pocket Casts.
- Podcasts is Apple’s podcatching app for iPhone. It is free on the App Store. Search for “plural of you” in the app and tap Subscribe.
- Stitcher is a popular radio/podcast app for Android and iPhone, as well as Windows and Mac OS. It is free on the App Store and Google Play. Click here to find The Plural of You on Stitcher.
How to Subscribe in iTunes
- Download iTunes, install it, and open it. Click the iTunes Store button on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Search for “plural of you” in the Search Store bar (not the Search Library bar) on the upper right. Click The Plural of You’s name or cover art in the search results to find the podcast’s page.
- Click the Subscribe button on the left side of The Plural of You’s page in iTunes.
- Episodes will now appear on your Library screen, which you will find in the upper left corner. Hooray!